First-in-class polysaccharide nanospheres.
Targeted delivery of any active ingredient
at site of administration.
Intracellular delivery of macromolecules
in different cell types.
Sustained, localized release without
Aerosol formulations for mucosal
and intra-pulmonary delivery.
What is NovochizolTM?
Novochizol™ technology quantitatively transforms single linear chitosan molecules into cross-linked, uniformly sized nanospheres. They can be used alone for their anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating properties or as bioadherent carriers. Any type of biologically active substance can be formulated: small molecules, peptides, nucleic acids, and proteins. Novochizol™ retains all the benefits of chitosan and overcomes all of its limitations, offering first-in-class solutions in therapeutics, diagnostics, tissue engineering, and material sciences.
Why use NovochizolTM?
- Strong adherence to tissues or materials at site of application.
- Injectable, oral, or topical formulations, aerosols, solid matrices.
- Sustained local release of any API, without systemic distribution.
- Intracellular delivery of even large proteins targeting a variety of cell types.
- Formulation of even the most recalcitrant active ingredients.
- Safety profile inherited from chitosan (GRAS).
- Numerous applications in pharma, medical devices, agriculture and cosmetics.